The Mariner is very suitable for unorthodox sea explorers, who always find the other twisted way to sail. A trouser made of a sanforized heavy weight denim with a slim tapered cut. The denim itself has been through singeing process. Singeing creates a smoother texture, less pill, and increased wettability.
A singed yet heavy weight denim is quite an opposite character, resulting this kind of denim is hard to come by. Sutitable for any maverick sailors. Our signature details were also attached in this first-grade good, such as, the concealed-rivets coin pocket; the ‘double-loop’ hook; and the stain-proof back pocket.
- Milled in China (MIC) indigo selvedge denim
- 20.2 ounces
- Red-line selvedge
- 100% long-staple Xinjiang cotton
- Ring-spun cotton
- Slim tapered cut
- Milled in Indonesia (MII) natural slub canvas pocket bag
- Made in Mexico 4.0 mm natural Chahin leather patch
- Made in Indonesia brass rivets finished in copper color
- Made in Indonesia signature stamped doughnut brass buttons