When the Sea Shadow ship’s main attribute applied in a piece of uniform, it’s time for The Sea-Farer. Still using the all same theme as its predecessor, with all-stelath stitch was applied in this trouser. The denim fabric itself is woven using roped dyed indigo yarn both on its warp and its weft.
The blue – indigo shade of this particular denim reflected the blue of ocean, one thing The Old-Salt always worship about. The Old-Salt thought, with this denim fabric, would reminisce all other fellow Sailors with their on-duty formal uniform. Our signature details were also attached in this first-grade good, such as, the concealed-rivets coin pocket; the ‘double-loop’ hook; and the stain-proof back pocket.
- Milled in China (MIC) indigo x indigo selvedge denim
- 13 ounces
- Blue-line selvedge
- 100% long-staple Xinjiang cotton
- Ring-spun cotton
- Slim straight cut
- Milled in Indonesia (MII) natural slub canvas pocket bag
- Made in Mexico 2.0 mm chestnut Chahin leather patch
- Made in Indonesia brass rivets finished in copper color
- Made in Indonesia signature stamped doughnut brass buttons